Monday, February 25

Snow, snow, snow, snow

Another Monday and guess what? It's snowing. This is becoming a very regular thing this winter, and I don't like it. I don't think I've seen my driveway since November. (Of course, this causes less of a problem than you might think, as I don't own a car.)

What else do I know? I signed up for Melaleuca last week. I'm supposed to have gotten my first order today, though I haven't been home yet. UPS says it's been delivered, at any rate. I ordered some vitamins, some nutrition bars, some tooth polish, and a few other cool things. I'm pretty pumped, particularly about the vitamins. I'll try to post a review soon.

I started reading Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk last week. It's pretty ... whacked out and creepy. Par for his stuff, really. I'm enjoying it so far. I finished The Lair of the White Worm by Bram Stoker last week. I downloaded it from Librivox.org, which is a fantastic site for obtaining audio versions of books in the public domain, or when the copyright has expired.

Snow continues to fall. Rather quickly, too.

No comments: