Tuesday, March 7

Ruby Tuesday

My shoulder still hurts. I don't know whether my pillow (down) is causing neck problems, or if I pulled something. Right now I'm sitting in the front office with a hot rice pack perched on my shoulder like a pirate's parrot. Earlier it hurt so bad I didn't know whether to cry or scream a little. I did neither, instead reheating the rice pack and popping some so-called painkillers. We'll be using a different pillow tonight, and flipping the mattress. Maybe that will help, too.

I haven't made any knitting progress lately due to shoulder problems. I miss my sticks and string. I have plans to make at least one pocket for my bag, which has gotten quite a few replies on Craftster (and is even *gasp* on the Hot New Topics list, which means people love it). The pocket needs to hold all the little things that would otherwise float around the bag — pens, checkbook, ibuprofen, lip gloss, etc. I think I'll probably make a zippered pouch, too. For knitting notions, of course.

I discovered a really cute online shop called piddleloop, which has these fabulous buttons. I kind of wish I'd ordered these, though. They're super cute.

I just heard some thunder, which I love. I hope it pours. Buckets.

-----


Our ads person is apparently in Chicago today, and none of us knew she'd be gone. That being said, I had better get back to work.

No comments: