Friday, February 23

Hecticity

I had my interview at the library this morning. It went well, but the library director said she'd gotten 20 applications and that some have degrees (even master's degrees), though not in the field. So we'll see what happens. I'll just be checking my phone obsessively for the next couple of days.

Last night I attended my brothers' pops concert. All of the performers did well (oh, how I love watching them sing and dance). One of their friends sang Evanescence's "Hello"; I think Amy Lee would have been proud of it. She has a very powerful voice, and I've been impressed by her talents frequently. She's a great actor as well.

In craft land, I've been working (albeit slowly, with all the hecticity* of work) on something inspired loosely on Knitty's Danica, an entrelac scarf. It won't be a scarf by the time I'm through with it. I've also got a couple of other things to find for the swap, but I may end up making my own. No hints, liebschien!

Tonight I plan to finish my matchboxes for the other swap. I just got the last address this morning, so maybe I can finish tonight and send tomorrow or Monday.

Now to get back to work and breakfast: yummy bagel chips dipped in Cranberry Boysenberry yogurt. Mmmm.


*New word. I thought I made it up just now, but apparently someone's put it on Urban Dictionary. At any rate, I thought it sounded better than hecticness.

No comments: