Tuesday, April 4

Baby day, stash diet

Wow — that was fast. Laura (Poor Miss Finch) had her baby already. Yesterday evening, even. Congratulate her here. Happy baby day, Laura!

-----


After realizing how much yarn I own, thanks to Zib's FYS, I have decided that it is time.

Dear Stash,

You and I are going on a diet. I love most of you (except for the scratchy acrylics), but I would love even more if I could make things from you instead of just stare at you. Here are some things I will do to help you thin down.
  • participate in use what you have month (Flickr group)
  • make a square for the Craftster afghan (PM taloola for that)
  • no more purchasing online, even for wonderful bargains
  • no more coveting Turkish yarns and buying them because you went there
And so on. Buck up. You know you want the attention. After all, if I ignore you for much longer, you may get eaten by a m*th! (Not that I've seen any. Lately.)

We will make this work.

Love always,
Crimson


You may have noticed that I said "You and I". I've heard that there's a Curves opening soon here in town. We'll see what it costs. It's past time looking lumpy. (Though I'll always be zaftig.)

No comments: